We understand that experiencing water damage can be difficult, but rest assured you have selected the right people to do the job. This is likely your first water loss, but the Dallas-Fort Worth water damage restoration experts at ServiceMaster TEAM have done this thousands of times. Years of experience in returning homes and offices back to normal and helping families and individuals just like you make us the best choice for emergency services.
At ServiceMaster TEAM, we always put the customer first. Water damage doesn’t wait for a “convenient” time. The sooner you act, the quicker we can halt the damage in its tracks. This is why we provide 24-hour emergency services for water damage restoration throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Whether you are facing water damage from a flood, broken dishwasher, or another disaster–big or small–we are available to help 24/7.
Our water damage mitigation specialist will walk you through a personalized Recovery Guide specific to your loss on the first day on site.
Not sure what water damage restoration entails? Check out our water damage FAQs or give us a call! We’re always happy to answer any questions.
Want to get started before the experts arrive? Check out our tips below.
What to do:
- Call for professional help as soon as possible.
- Remove wet area rugs that aren’t permanently attached.
- Lift drapes from the floor and hang to dry.
- Wipe down furniture, prop up wet cushions and wrap furniture legs with foil.
- Move photos and other valuables to a dry area.
- Open cabinets, drawers and doors to help the drying process.
What Not to do:
- Never enter an area with standing water until the electricity has been turned off.
- Never remove water with a vacuum.
- Never remove permanent carpet without professional help.
- Never use electrical appliances while in an area affected by water damage.
- Do not touch mold.