Turn to the team you can count on when you experience a water damage disaster. ServiceMaster TEAM is your trusted local leader for Fort Worth water damage restoration. We are on call 24 hours a day.
Our water damage cleanup process:
- The first step is always to inspect the damage. Based on the conditions, the best steps for a thorough Fort Worth restoration are considered and discussed with you.
- Commercial grade truck-mounted water extraction equipment is used to extract standing water and pull excess moisture from soaked carpeting.
- Next, we bring in equipment to speed drying. Air movers maintain a constant flow of air throughout the water damage cleanup site. Dehumidifiers remove excess moisture lingering in the air.
- Our Fort Worth water damage restoration experts assess building materials and contents affected by the damage and determine which materials can be restored, and which must be replaced. We then take the necessary steps. You are consulted throughout this process.
- Top to bottom cleaning and sanitization removes any potentially harmful bacterium and we apply an antimicrobial to reduce the risk of mold growth.
- During and following dry-out, we continue to monitor the level of moisture in the air to ensure that the process is complete.